If you are interested in any of my programs or in receiving a personalized proposal for a tour , please contact me directly to get your program and quote.
a) There is a 20% discount for tours scheduled between Nov. 15 – Dec. 15, and Jan. 15 – Mar. 15. (low season in Piedmont)
b) The final quote of your tour is estimated based on the following:
1. Type of accommodation (Hotel 3, 4 or 5 stars, Luxury Resort, Chateau Relais, Cottage)
2. Number of participants
3. Number meals / wine-food tastings / visits planned in the program
4. Types of services / activities required (i.e. Truffle hunt, cooking classes, wine workshops …)
5. Method of transportation (private car with driver or self-drive, car available 24/7 or only transfers between different visits/itineraries)
2. Extra food and drinks during meals.
3. Personal expenses such as minibar and telephone
4. City Tax
6. Health and travel insurance (it is strongly recommended to purchase your own Travel Insurance before arriving in Italy)
7. Trip cancellation insurance
To make a reservation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
A 25% deposit is required to secure the reservation. The remaining amount must be paid 30 days before the tour begins.
If the reservation is placed 30 days before the beginning of the tour, the total amount must be paid at the moment of reservation.
Payments must be made in Euro at the stipulated price.
In-Piemonte must be informed by email of any cancellations. The date on the email will be considered. If you would like to cancel a reservation, please take note that cancellation penalties may apply.
Disclaimeraccording to availability
- The meals included in the programs are pre-arranged and not “a la carte”. Typically, traditional menus are carefully selected by me personally and include 3-4 courses, mineral water, coffee and an after-meal digestive. For obvious reasons, WINE IS NOT INCLUDED.
- In-Piemonte reserves the right to change the itinerary according to availability of suppliers at the time of booking. In this event a supplier of similar or higher level of quality will be selected.
- In the event of adverse weather conditions or unforeseen events due to natural phenomena, outdoor activities (such as truffle hunting and harvesting) will be replaced by alternative activities of similar interest and value. In the event that In-Piemonte is unable to provide a replacement activity considered satisfactory by the customer, the amount paid for the activity originally scheduled will be fully refunded.
- The services can be cancelled without incurring any other cancellation fee, except the deposit (not refundable) – from trip confirmation up to 30 days before arrival
- If the services are cancelled from 29 days to 21 days before arrival – 60% cancellation fee
- If the services are cancelled from 20 days to 11 days before arrival – 80% cancellation fee
- If the services are cancelled from 10 days to arrival date – 100% cancellation fee
- In case of Last Minute proposals there is a derogation to these “ Terms& Conditions” to be agreed by e-mail or phone with client .
- In-Piemonte does not assume any liability whatsoever for cancelled flights, missed flights, or flights not connecting due to any scheduled changes made by the airlines. “In-Piemonte” will not provide any refund for portions of trips missed due to cancelled or delayed flights.
- The stipulated contract between “In-Piemonte” and the client is governed by the laws of the city of Torino (Italy).
- Any controversies over its interpretation, application or execution shall be decided by the court of the city of Torino (Italy).