A fantastic day cooking class on Feb 27th 2018 : outside – 8° Celsius , inside all the warmth that only good wine/food and humboldt people can give !
Two hours ‘hands-on’ to make traditional recipes from starter to dessert bread included!
Kneading ‘ravioli del plin’ and ‘tajarin’ : a really skillful couple of guests , super lovely people coming from S. Francisco CA .
A perfect day of great cuisine, excellent wine, conviviality and fun
Grazie Mark e Deanne!
Our tours give you the opportunity to unplug yourself drop off all devices and re-arrange for a day a world of direct speech ,hand schaking and
smiles ,drinking good wine.
Re-discover the extraordinary power of conviviality sharing good wine and food can create!
This timerecord of the experience will be in your mind and heart (and in a couple of Polaroids we will shoot )
Some reasons to choose IN-PIEMONTE
With over fourteen years of experience, I have created a very personal network of selected professionals in each field (wine & food caterers, artisans, drivers, tourist guides) to ensure the best travel experience for my clients. My network of professionals is not based on internet search engines, social networks or tourist guides. Each business and individual artisan participating in my itineraries is constantly evaluated by me personally to ensure the authenticity of the products they offer.
A real white or black truffle hunt Following our ancestral heritage, allow yourself to reconnect with nature and live the silence of the forest. Breathe deeply the perfumed wood and absorb a myriad of colors while hunting that most of precious of tubers, the truffle, nestling among the roots of other plants. Guided by an expert truffle hunter, the “Trifulau” and his faithful dog, you will enjoy Mother Nature at her finest.
In-Piemonte is the ideal partner for :
- Italian and international tour operators and travel agencies looking for new destinations in Piedmont, for whom I can provide logistical support and local knowledge about tourist guides, transfers, restaurants and visits in the region.
- Individual Travelers.
- Small groups of wine- and food-lovers.
- Senior travelers.
- Families: Piedmont has a wide variety of fun and original offerings aimed at families traveling with children.
- Everyone wanting to have an unforgettable travel experience in the world of Piedmontese cuisine and wine.
Ten things to not miss in Piedmont:
- DOC and DOCG certified red and white wines: Barbera, Barbaresco, Barolo, Gavi, Moscato, Arneis, Favorita, Erbaluce.
- The tradition of the “aperitivo”
- DOP certified cheeses: Toma and Robiola
- Piedmontese meats and traditional salamis
- Traditional grissini (bread sticks)
- Historical turinese caffè-pasticceria (coffee houses that produce and serve their own home-made pastries)
- Residential palaces of the Royal House of Savoy (UNESCO World Heritage sites)
- Città d’arte (cities of outstanding cultural or artistic patrimony): Alba, Asti, Acqui, Cherasco, Monforte and the landscapes of Langhe, Monferrato and Roero.