IN PIEMONTE privacy notice, entered into force on 25 May 2018
1. Hello, we are In Piedmont of TAG TRAVEL, In Piedmont is a high profile tour operator based in Piedmont specializing in boutique tours for passionate people – License Agency CCIAA_TO / TO-SUPRO / 0002855 – VAT: 11289110014 and welcome to our policy on privacy. This policy establishes how we manage your personal information if you are a user or a visitor of our Sites. It applies to In Piemonte + (the “Sites”).
2. When we say “we”, “we” or “Piedmont of TAG TRAVEL” is because it is what we are and we own and manage the site.
The type of personal information we collect
4. We collect some personal information about visitors and users of our sites, When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number , credit card details or other details to help you with your experience.
5. The most common types of information we collect include things like: usernames, member names, email addresses, IP addresses, other contact details, survey responses, blogs, photos, payment information as agent details of payment, transactional details, tax information, contents that direct us to make available on our Sites (such as descriptions of the articles) and web analytics data.
How we collect personal information
6. We collect personal information directly when you provide it to us, automatically as you browse through the Sites, or through other persons when you use the services associated with the Sites.
7. We collect your personal information when you provide to us when you complete registration registration and purchase or provide articles or services on our sites, subscribe to a newsletter, a mailing list, send feedback, enter a contest, fill out a survey or send us a message.
Personal information we collect about you from others
8. Although we generally collect personal information directly from you, we also occasionally collect certain categories of personal information about you from other sources. In particular:
to. Third-party service providers (such as Google, Facebook) located in Europe, the United States or the United Kingdom, who can provide information about you when you connect, connect or access your account with the third-party provider and they send us information like your registration and profile from that service. The information varies and is controlled by that service provider or authorized by the user through the privacy settings of that service provider; is
b. other third-party sources / partners from Australia, the United States or the United Kingdom, for which we receive further information about you (to the extent permitted by applicable law), such as demographic data or fraud detection information, and combine them with the information that we have about you. For example, fraud alerts from service providers such as the identity verification service. We also receive information about you and your activities inside and outside the site’s platform through partnerships, or about your experiences and interactions from our partner’s advertising networks. We also receive information about you as the copyright holder of our third-party authors. For example, information in the form of a model release when the image is used in an article made available on our sites.
How we use personal information
9. We will use your personal information:
to. To fulfill a contract, or take measures related to a contract: in particular, to facilitate and process the transactions that take place on the Sites, such as when you purchase an item from our e-commerce.
b. Where this is necessary for purposes that are in our, or third, legitimate interests. These interests include:
the. manage the Site;
ii. providing you with the services described on the Website;
iii. verify your identity when accessing the site;
iv. updating you with operational news and information on our Website and services, e.g. to notify the user of changes to the Site, or security updates;
v. perform technical analysis to determine how to improve the Site and the services we provide;
you. monitoring of the activity on the Website, e.g. identify potential fraudulent activities and ensure compliance with the terms of the user applicable to the Site;
vii. manage our relationship with you, e.g. responding to your comments or questions sent to us on the Site or requesting your feedback or if you want to participate in a survey;
viii. manage our legal and operational affairs (including, manage risks related to content and fraud issues);
ix. improve our products and services.
x. provide general administrative and performance functions and activities; is
c. Where you give us consent:
the. providing you with marketing information on products and services that we believe may interest you; is
d. For purposes that are required by law.
is. In order to respond to requests from the government, a court or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
When we reveal your personal information
10. We do not sell, exchange or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to a third party.
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Impression reports on the Google Display Network
• Reports on demographics and interests
We, together with third-party providers such as Google, use proprietary cookies (such as Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data about user interactions with impressions advertising and other ad service features in relation to our website.
Users can set preferences on how Google advertises you using the Google Ads Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the opt-out page for network advertising or using the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-in.
Where we transfer and / or store your personal information
11. In order to protect your information, we take care where possible to work with subcontractors and service providers that we believe maintain an acceptable data security compliance standard. Our office is in Italy, so your data will be processed in Italy with precision the ARUBA web farm that offers us web hosting services, is a company from Arezzo.
How we keep your personal information secure
12. We store personal information on secure servers that are maintained by our service providers, and occasionally paper files stored in a secure location. The personal information we store or transmit is protected by security and access controls, including authentication with username and password, two-factor authentication, and data encryption where appropriate.
13. Our website is digitized regularly to identify known security breaches and vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as secure as possible.
We regularly use malware scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secure networks and is accessible only by a limited number of people who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive / credit information provided by the user is encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a series of security measures when a user places an order, sends or accesses information to maintain the security of personal information.
All transactions are processed via a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
How you can access your personal information
14. You can access some of the personal information we collect about you by logging into your account. You also have the right to make a request for access to other personal information we hold about you and to request corrections of any errors in such data. You can also close the account you have with us for any of our Sites at any time. To make a request for access or correction, contact our privacy controller using the contact details at the end of this policy.
Marketing choices related to your personal information
15. Where we have your consent to do so (eg if you have subscribed to one of our e-mail lists or indicated that you are interested in receiving offers or information from us), we send you marketing communications by e-mail on products and services that we think may interest you. It is possible to “renounce” such communications if you prefer not to receive them in the future using the “unsubscribe” function provided in the communication itself.
16. You also have choices about cookies, as described below. By changing your browser preferences, you have the option to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set or to reject all cookies.
Cookies and web analytics
• Helps to remember and process items in the cart.
• Understand and save user preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data on site traffic and site interactions to provide better experiences and tools for the site in the future. We can also use reliable third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose that your computer warns you every time a cookie is sent, or you can choose to disable all cookies. You do it through the settings of your browser. Since the browser is a bit different, look at the Help menu of your browser to learn how to change cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you disable cookies, some of the features that make your site more efficient may not work properly.
18. When you visit our Site, there is some recorded information that is generally anonymous information and does not reveal your identity. If you are logged into your account, some of this information may be associated with your account. We are talking about the following types of details:
to. your IP address or IP address of the proxy server ‘;
b. the domain name you requested;
c. the name of your Internet service provider is sometimes acquired according to the configuration of your ISP connection;
d. the date and time of the visit to the website;
is. the duration of the session;
f. the pages you have accessed;
g. the number of times you access our site within a month;
h. the URL of the file you are looking at and the information related to it;
the. the website that has directed you to our sites; is
j. the operating system used by the computer.
20. Users can visit our site anonymously.
Our link Privacy statement includes the word “Privacy” and can easily be found on the page specified above.
• On our privacy information page
You can change your personal information:
• sending us an e-mail
• Accessing your account
How does our site manage Do Not Track signals?
We do not keep track of signals and do not track, plant cookies or use advertising when there is a Do not Track (DNT) browser mechanism.
Does our site allow behavioral tracking of third parties?
It is also important to note that behavioral tracking of third parties is not allowed
Information on children
21. Our site is not suitable for children under the age of 16, so if you are under the age of 16 we ask that you do not use our site or provide us with your personal information (if you are a young technology expert, please to direct the nearest responsible adult to use the Site for you!). If you are aged 16 to 18, you can visit the Site but you will need to be supervised by a parent or guardian to become a registered user. It is the responsibility of parents or guardians to monitor the use of our sites by their children.
Information you make public or give to others
For how long we store your personal information
When we need to update this policy
24. We will need to change this policy from time to time to ensure that it remains up-to-date with the latest legal requirements and any changes to our privacy management practices.
25. When we change the policy, we will make sure to inform you of such changes, if required. A copy of the latest version of this policy will always be available on this page.
How you can contact us
26. If you have any questions about our privacy practices or how we handle your personal information, please contact our privacy visor in writing at the following address Via sciolze, 8 – 10190 – Gassino Torinese (TO) or Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a user or a visitor in the European Economic Area, these rights also apply to you:
1. For the purposes of the applicable EU Data Protection Act (including the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”), we are a “data controller” of your personal information.
How you can access your personal information
2. You also have the right to ask us to transfer your personal information (for example, to transfer it in a structured format, commonly used and read by a machine), delete or limit its processing. You also have the right to object to a treatment based on our legitimate interests, such as profiling that we perform for direct marketing purposes, and, where we have requested your consent to the processing of your data, to withdraw this consent as more fully described below .
3. These rights are limited in some situations: for example, we can demonstrate that we have a legal requirement to process your personal information. In some cases, this means that we may retain some data even if you withdraw your consent.
4. Where we request that your personal information conforms to legal or contractual obligations, the provision of such data is mandatory: if such data is not provided, we will not be able to manage our contractual relationship with you or fulfill the obligations imposed about us . In all other cases, the provision of requested personal information is optional.
5. In case of unresolved doubts, you also have the right to complain to the data protection authorities. The data protection authority will be the data protection authority of the country: (i) of your habitual residence; (ii) of your workplace; or (iii) where the alleged violation is deemed to have occurred.