If you are interested in any of my programs or in receiving a personalized proposal for a tour , please contact me directly to get your program and quote.
a) There is a 20% discount for tours scheduled between Nov. 15 – Dec. 15, and Jan. 15 – Mar. 15. (low season in Piedmont)
b) The final quote of your tour is estimated based on the following:
1. Type of accommodation (Hotel 3, 4 or 5 stars, Luxury Resort, Chateau Relais, Cottage)
2. Number of participants
3. Number meals / wine-food tastings / visits planned in the program
4. Types of services / activities required (i.e. Truffle hunt, cooking classes, wine workshops …)
5. Method of transportation (private car with driver or self-drive, car available 24/7 or only transfers between different visits/itineraries)
2. Extra food and drinks during meals.
3. Personal expenses such as minibar and telephone
4. City Tax
6. Health and travel insurance (it is strongly recommended to purchase your own Travel Insurance before arriving in Italy)
7. Trip cancellation insurance
To make a reservation, please send an email to email@example.com
A 25% deposit is required to secure the reservation. The remaining amount must be paid 30 days before the tour begins.
If the reservation is placed 30 days before the beginning of the tour, the total amount must be paid at the moment of reservation.
In-Piemonte must be informed by email of any cancellations. The date on the email will be considered. If you would like to cancel a reservation, please take note that cancellation penalties may apply.
Payments must be made in Euro at the stipulated price.
- The stipulated contract between “In-Piemonte” and the client is governed by the laws of the city of Torino (Italy).
- Any controversies over its interpretation, application or execution shall be decided by the court of the city of Torino (Italy).