- Private tours combining culture, cuisine, art and history
- Accommodation in selected hotels, villas, relais de charme, historic buildings and castles.
- Budget accommodation in Bed & Breakfast and local cottages.
- Private day trips
- Cooking classes in Turin and the Langhe-Monferrato wine regions
- Wine workshops with trained sommeliers, with particular attention given to food and wine pairing.
- Wine harvest A walk through the vineyards, taking part in the actual harvest, witnessing the wine-making process and storage in the winery cellars (Sep-Oct)
- Local fairs and expositions (Slow Food’s Salone del Gusto, Slow Food’s “Cheese“ festival, Alba’s International White Truffle Fair, Cuneo’s National Chestnut Fair, etc)
- Last-minute gourmet trips
- Hot air balloon rides over the vineyards
- Trekking and biking on the UNESCO hills
- Yoga and wine retreat
- Truffle hunts
- Tour extensions to the Piedmont Lake District, Liguria and Aosta Valley
WHY CHOOSE US?
Experience the real Italian lifestyle. Live like a true Piedmontese and let yourself be guided into a land rich in history and traditions.
You can book your stay in Piedmont right here by choosing our proposals or customizing your ideal tour
Find your dream tour today!